No products in the cart.
Ingredients (Makes approx. 290g)
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 3 pieces Lemon Zest, no white pith
- 12 pickled capers, drained
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1-2 tsp Lemon Juice, to taste
- 250g Grape seed Oil
- 1 pinch Sea Salt, to taste
- Place garlic and lemon zest into mixing bowl and chop 10s/ Speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Repeat chopping 10s/ Speed 8.
- Add capers egg yolks, Dijon mustard and lemon juice and mix 30s/ Speed 4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowls.
- Mix speed 4, slowly pouring oil onto measuring cup, letting it drizzle into mixing bowl to emulsify. This process should take 2 – 3 minutes.
- Season with salt to taste, then mix 4s/ Speed 4.
- Transfer into an airtight jar or container and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
Tip: If your Aioli has not thickened after step 4, mix for a further 2 mins/ Speed 4 or until a mayonnaise consistency is achieved.
Recipe adapted from Cooking for you and me
For more recipes from Cooking for you and me, buy it here.