No products in the cart.
This soup is believed to help with digestion, bloating, and help clearing phlegm.
Do not drink this soup if you are on medication as it may affect the effectiveness of your medicine due to the detoxing nature of daikon.
- 500g ribs (pork or beef) rinsed
- 30g cooking wine (eg. Shao Xing)
- 10g ginger in slices
- 1000g water (cooking soup)
- 700g water (blanching the meat)
- 500g daikon cut in cubes
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 stalks of spring onion (for garnishing)
- Place ribs and 700g water into the mixing bowl to blanch the meat to remove scums for 8min / 100 degree / reverse / stir speed
- Add daikon and continue to cook 15min / 100 degree / reverse / stir speed
- Stir in some salt to season the soup 30 sec / reverse / stir speed
- Ladle into serving bowls, garnish with spring onion and serve hot with rice