No products in the cart.
Researches have shown that when children are involved in the cooking process, they gain healthy eating habits for life! Have fun with your family and make some wholesome noodles/pasta at home together, using your Thermomix!
Instead of buying ready-to-eat noodles, it is actually very easy to make your own fresh and preservative-free noodles or pasta. Making your own noodles is healthier, because you can control the ingredients used and avoid hidden ingredients, additives, colouring, preservatives and industrial processes, often used in the production of commercial store-bought noodles.
- 270g water
- 20g oil
- 450g high protein flour
- 50g low protein flour
- 5g salt
- 1600g water
- Add all dough ingredients into the mixing bowl to knead 3 mins
- Remove and set aside to rest for 20 mins
- Fill the mixing bowl with 1600g water and insert the simmering basket to boil 10mins / 100 c / Speed 3.5
- Roll the dough into a flat sheet with 1⁄4 inch thickness
- Cut the dough into stripes and drop them through the lid hole once the water is boiling
- Cook for 1 minute
- Remove the noodles and rinse with cold water to prevent it from sticking together
- Set aside to cook as a soupy noodles or stir in ingredients to serve as a dry-stirred noodles
Tip : If you own a pasta/noodle maker, you may use it for steps 4 and 5 above.