Book a Cooking Experience
Seeing Is Believing!
A Thermomix® in-home cooking experience is the best way to appreciate the benefits of owning a Thermomix®. See for yourself the process of preparing incredible healthy food and tasty meals in minutes. Entertain your friends and enjoy delicious food without lifting a finger. Simply book a Thermomix® cooking experience today.
A Thermomix® Advisor will show you the functions of the Thermomix®, while teaching you how to avoid harmful additives in your food and save money on your shopping bills. During the cooking experience, you will be taken through a delicious menu from entrée to dessert, all in a mere 90 minutes. You may be invited to cook with the Thermomix. You will appreciate how easy and mess-free the entire cooking process may be; the preparation and cooking are done in the Thermomix®, which also self-cleans when it is finished with cooking/food preparation!
The Standard Thermomix® Cooking Experience Menu consists of :
1. Juicing & Pulverizing : fresh juices
2. Dough Kneading : wholesome bread &/or buns
3. Ice-cream : Refreshing preservatives-free fruit sorbet
4. Low Temperature Cooking : nutrients rich naturally sweet stir-fried fresh vegetables
5. Multi-Layer Cooking & Blending : delicious and nourishing soup &/or other one pot meal main(s) &/or rice with a steamed dish
Purchase & Recommend Thermomix®
to get our exclusive 3rd Birthday Celebration Gifts : Thermomix® Blade Cover and Stasher Reusable Sous Vide Bag
Purchase a Thermomix® TM6 & recommend Thermomix® to your friends within 30 days of unboxing service delivery to get your Recommender Reward Gifts*!
The Thermomix® Blade Cover is:
- Designed and made in Europe
- Official Thermomix® Accessory (compatible for TM5 & TM6)
- Cook more in one go! Utilize the entire bowl for cooking by using the blade cover over the blades
- Transform Thermomix® into a full fledge Sous Vide and Slow Cooker
- Designed to complement Cookidoo® Sous Vide and Slow Cooking guided cooking recipes
- BPA-free, food safe & food grade material
- Protects delicate ingredients from the sharp blades with the Blade Cover
The Stasher Reusable Bag is:
- Reusable and Environmentally friendly
- Medium size : fits up to 300g of meat packed flat
- Food grade, non-toxic silicon material
- Multi-functional – use for Thermomix® Sous Vide or simply to store your ingredients
- Sous Vide is a method of cooking that involves cooking food in an airtight bag, in a water bath at a precisely controlled temperature
- Sous Vide is popular with chefs for consistent, high quality result as the food is cooked inside a sealed bag, locking in all the flavours and maximizing nutritional benefits with low temperature cooking and allows tougher meat cuts to be tenderized using sous vide cooking method
The Thermomix 1L ThermoServer is :
- Able to keep food chilled or warm while you prepare other food with your Thermomix®
- Able to store rice, noodles, ice-cream and soups
- A perfect 1L volume & size to share food around the dining table
- ThermoServer range of dining ware is our most popular premium product
Additionally, if you make a full payment, you’ll get to choose a Thermomix® cookbook for FREE too!
*The Purchase and Recommend Thermomix® TM6 Gift Offer is limited to 500 sets only, when you purchase & recommend Thermomix®️ within 30days of delivery. This offer is valid for purchases made from 18 May till 14 June 2020. There is no choice of colour for Stasher bag which comes in M size. Cookbook choices are limited to cookbooks published by Thermomix® Singapore. Offer while stocks last.
Watch Thermomix® Cooking Experience Online
The Thermomix® online cooking experience lets you see the power and prowess of the Smart-at-Heart TM6 in the comfort of your own home.
Through our Menus A and B, you can see how a full course of delicious dishes, drinks and desserts can be prepared the fast, clean and easy way. From preparation to cooking, the online cooking experience guides you through different useful functions that are uniquely Thermomix®. Watch the videos below to see how Thermomix® can cook for you different types of dishes and leave your hands free to tend to other matters!
Click to watch more cooking videos on our YouTube channel.
2. Stir Fried Mee Hoon
3. Strawberry Banana Sorbet
4. Layered Cooking: Quick Steamed Mantou and Pumpkin Soup
1. Calamansi & Sour Plum Juice
2. Onion Focaccia
3. Three-in-One: Dang Gui Chicken, Steamed Egg, White Rice
4. Stir-Fried French Beans & Carrots