WARNING – ONLINE TRAPS
Thermomix® Purchases on the Internet
You may find various offers in online shops such as Carousell, Lazada and Facebook Marketplace, to purchase a new Thermomix® . These offers have no connection to Thermomix® in Singapore. Our company sells the Thermomix® exclusively through a complete Thermomix® Cooking Experience. This way, as our customer, you’ll benefit from a personal relationship and after sales customer service supported by an authorised Thermomix® Advisor. Online Thermomix® offers may look very professional, however, Thermomix® do not issue licenses to third parties to use our logos and photos. These are illegally used. Please educate yourself about any seller on the internet. Caution must be taken with online Thermomix® offers, particularly in regards to warranty support in Singapore.
Do not take any risks!
Book your own Cooking Experience with a Thermomix® Advisor. There is no obligation to purchase and you’ll be able to see the various functions of the Thermomix ® as well as tasting some of the dishes it produces. Customers also enjoy other unique benefits such as cooking classes, host rewards and free recipes, through their Thermomix® Advisors and via our online Recipe Community, Facebook, and Instagram pages. Purchasing from an authorised Thermomix® Advisors registered with Thermomix® Singapore also guarantees the validity of your warranty.
Thermomix® Discounted Price and Group Buy Scam
Thermomix® is never discounted. It retails at a fixed price of $2,320 with a 2 years local warranty in Singapore. If you have been quoted any price lower than $2,320, it is definitely a scam where the seller is attempting to sell a used, refurbished or stolen unit.
All consumers should watch for these signs of possible scam :-
- The price is lower than $2,320
- An official invoice from Thermomix® Singapore | The Future of Cooking Pte Ltd is not provided
- The seller insists on cash payment or direct bank transfer into his/her personal bank account
- The product is not shipped from Thermomix® Singapore | The Future of Cooking Pte Ltd
- You are made “personal promises” of extra gifts and rebates
How to Protect Yourself
In order not to fall victim to one of these scams, we recommend you to contact Thermomix Singapore should you require further support.
You need to be aware of the following when purchasing Thermomix® online.
- Thermomix® Singapore is not responsible for any Thermomix® available for purchase on Lazada, Carousell, Qoo10 or any online selling sites.
- In the event of machines purchased online arriving damaged or broken, Thermomix® Singapore is not responsible for any machines purchased online
- Thermomix® Singapore is unable to regulate all prices of Thermomix® sold online, particularly on auction sites or peer-to-peer shopping sites.
- Customers who purchased their Thermomix® from unauthorised channels will not be entitled to receive any cooking and delivery experiences nor benefits and rewards offered by Thermomix® Singapore.
- Any Thermomix® purchased online will not be entitled to the full set of premiums offered by Thermomix® Singapore
- Descriptions of items may be unintentionally or deliberately misleading. Buyers need to be aware that some products may use Thermomix® brand mark in its listing descriptions but may not be a genuine Thermomix® and is not endorsed or affiliated with Thermomix® Singapore.
Buying Local or Overseas
Points to be aware of when considering purchasing Thermomix® sourced from overseas and/or non official channels
- You will be subjected to importation GST
- Thermomix® purchased overseas may not come with an approved “Safety Mark” electrical plug or correct voltage for use in Singapore.
- Non Thermomix® Singapore machines owners will not be entitled to receive a delivery cooking experience from a Thermomix® Singapore Advisor. You may not receive assistance and advice when needed.
- Non Thermomix® Singapore customers will not receive a complimentary Singapore edition Basic Cook Book and Recipe Chip
- Non Thermomix® Singapore customers may not receive an instruction manual in their native language
- When purchasing overseas, customers should be aware they are responsible for the freight and insurance costs. Shipping individually may result in damage. The total responsibility and cost for repairs is on the purchaser if they buy from overseas.
Service and Repairs
Thermomix® Singapore repair machines in Singapore based on the following :-
- Thermomix® Singapore reserves the right not to carry out repairs on machines that have been purchased directly from overseas or on any selling sites.
- Owners may need to send their machine back to its original point of purchase for repair
- Priority for repairs will be always provided to customers who have purchased their Thermomix® from Thermomix® Singapore