No products in the cart.
Once your baby’s first teeth start surfacing, its time for baby to sample different textures. During teething, your baby may experience some discomfort and display symptoms like becoming more fussy, drooling, gum sensitivity, refusing to eat and sleep. If your baby is old enough to eat finger foods, it may help alleviate discomfort when they gnaw on a hard, teething rusk (biscuit).
Caution : Please keep an eye on your baby and be mindful of choking if baby is given teething rusks or finger food.
Ingredients (makes 20 sticks)
- 30g raw sugar (optional)
- 220g wholemeal flour
- 100g egg (approximately 2 eggs)
- Add the sugar into the mixing bowl, grind <10sec/speed 10> and scrape down
- Add flour and egg mixture to blend <30sec/speed 3>
- Remove the dough and place into a bowl
- Cover and set aside and leave it on the counter for 30 minutes
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven at 180C
- Add some flour on the counter top before the dough on the counter and roll out to 1cm thickness, width around 10 cm
- Cut into 1cm strips
- Place the strips into a baking tray and bake at 180C for about 25-30min or until the surface turn golden
- Cool before storing
Tips to note:
- Make the rusk ends rounded to avoid sharp edges that may hurt the baby
- The dough may be sticky, add a bit more flour to make the dough more manageable if needed