Make moist and fluffy chocolate cupcakes with Thermomix®! (Psst, it matches the dark aesthetic of the Black TM6 too!)
They are great for sharing and packed as homemade gifts too! Made easy, convenient and affordable.
- 250 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces and softened
- 250 g water
- 50 g Dutch cocoa powder
- 150 g buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 300 g plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 300 g white sugar
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line 2 x 12-hole muffin trays with cupcake liners and set aside.
- Place butter, water and cocoa powder into mixing bowl and heat 4 min/80°C/speed 2 or until smooth.
- Add buttermilk, eggs and vanilla and mix 5 sec/speed 4.
- Add flour, salt, sugar and bicarbonate of soda and mix 5 sec/speed 4. Pour mixture up to ¾ full into prepared muffin trays and bake for 18 minutes (170°C) or until a wooden skewer inserted into the centre of each cupcake comes out clean. Allow to cool in trays for 5 minutes, then transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely. Decorate as desired.
Check out the recipe here on Cookidoo® https://cookidoo.international/recipes/recipe/en/r138792