No products in the cart.
Try making Brownies using Thermomix®! You can add favourite toppings such as Oreos, chocolates, nuts, marshmallows for enhanced appearance and flavours. These moist and fudgy brownies are simply irresistible!
Homemade with love and care, wrapped in beautiful box, add a personalized card and done! They make perfect gifts for your loved ones, bound to delight them. 🥰❤️
- 250 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), small pieces or callets
- 220 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 380 g sugar
- 6 medium eggs
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 150 g plain flour
- 150 g walnut halves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease a brownie tin (32 cm x 18 cm) and line with baking paper, with a 2-3 cm overhang (this will serve as handles to lift out the brownies).
- Place chocolate in mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
- Add butter and melt 4 min/70°C/speed 2.
- Add sugar, eggs, salt and flour then mix 1 min/speed 4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add walnuts (if using) and mix 10 sec/speed 4.
- Transfer to prepared tin, distributing batter evenly. Bake for 23-25 minutes (170°C) until a skewer inserted in centre comes out with a few damp crumbs. Remove from tin using baking paper. Leave to cool then serve brownies, cut in squares.
Check out these brownies recipes from Cookidoo® for more ideas 🍴
Morello Cherry Brownies https://cookidoo.international/recipes/recipe/en/r254893
Black bean brownies https://cookidoo.international/recipes/recipe/en/r397321
Peppermint chocolate brownie cheesecake https://cookidoo.international/recipes/recipe/en/r108644
Sweet Potato Brownies https://cookidoo.international/recipes/recipe/en/r134412
White Chocolate, Raspberry and Pistachio Brownies https://cookidoo.international/recipes/recipe/en/r132259
Happy Thermo-mixing! 💚