No products in the cart.
Surprise your loved ones using Thermomix® to make chocolate truffles! You can make an assortment of flavours. Place them in beautiful packaging and they’re perfect as gifts
Homemade food gifts for Christmas are not only thoughtful and personal, its cost saving too!
Assorted Chocolate Truffles
- 300 g dark chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 100 g milk chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 300 g double cream
- 20 g unsalted butter, diced
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 4 tsp brandy
- 20 g desiccated coconut
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 80 g pistachio nuts, unsalted
- 80 g roasted hazelnuts
- Place dark chocolate and milk chocolate in mixing bowl then grate 10 sec/speed 8.
- Add cream, butter and salt then melt 5 min/50°C/speed 3. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then melt again 1-2 min/50°C/speed 2 until smooth. Set scales to zero then remove 350 g mixture to a bowl (scales will show -350 g) and set aside.
- Add brandy and mix 6 sec/speed 3. Transfer to another bowl, cover and label each bowl then set aside in fridge until just firm (approx. 2 hours). Meanwhile, clean mixing bowl and prepare coatings.
- Place a bowl on mixing bowl lid, weigh in coconut and set aside. Place another bowl on mixing bowl lid, weigh in cocoa powder and set aside.
- Place pistachios in mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 6. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place hazelnuts in mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 6. Transfer to another bowl and set aside.
- Once chocolate is just firm, take approx. ½ heaped Tbsp mixture at a time and roll into balls, then roll in coating of choice. Place in gift boxes or wrap in cellophane to give as gifts.
Check out these recipes on Cookidoo® for more chocolate ideas this season
Assorted Chocolate Truffles https://cookidoo.international/recipes/recipe/en/r491297
Chocolate mint thins https://cookidoo.international/recipes/recipe/en/r89706
Chocolate hazelnut kisses https://cookidoo.international/recipes/recipe/en/r89699
Classic Chocolate fudge https://cookidoo.international/recipes/recipe/en/r374398
Nama chocolate (chinese) https://cookidoo.international/recipes/recipe/en/r75795
French style nama chocolate (chinese) https://cookidoo.international/recipes/recipe/en/r718128
Happy Thermo-mixing! Let’s spread the season of gifting