No products in the cart.
Try using Blend mode in Thermomix® to make stock powder that can add that additional oomph to your food! You can make stock powder using fish, beef and vegetable to flavour stir-fries, stews, soups and more. It’s 100% natural, free of preservative and has less sodium compared to store bought ones. No wonder stock powders are often the first recipe passionate cooks try when they first get their Thermomix®!
With Thermomix®, home cooked food is easier and helps save time and money too!
Homemade chicken stock powder
- 300 g chicken, boneless and skinless, sinew free (from approx 500 g whole chicken legs), cut into pieces
- 200 g mixed white vegetables (e.g. celeriac, onions, garlic, leek), cut into pieces as needed
- 4 sprigs mixed fresh herbs (e.g. rosemary, thyme, parsley), leaves only
- 150 g coarse salt
- 100 g white wine
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 whole clove
- 5 coriander seeds
- Place chicken into mixing bowl, mince 5 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place mixed white vegetables and mixed fresh herbs into mixing bowl, chop 10 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add coarse salt, white wine, bay leaf, whole clove, coriander seeds and reserved minced chicken, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid to help prevent splashing, cook 25 min/Varoma/speed 2. Mixture will thicken and become fairly dry.
- Remove simmering basket, insert measuring cup, blend 1 min/speed 7. Transfer onto a baking tray. Flatten and spread evenly with spatula. Clean mixing bowl.
- Preheat oven to 110°C. Bake in preheated oven (110°C) for 30 minutes or until dried up. Place baked chicken stock into mixing bowl, pulverise 20 sec/speed 8. Transfer into an airtight container and allow to cool for 30 minutes before using or storing in refrigerator.
Check out these recipes on Cookidoo® to make your own fresh and healthy stock powder.
Homemade chicken stock powder https://cookidoo.international/recipes/recipe/en/r496926
Vegetable Stock Powder https://cookidoo.international/recipes/recipe/en/r562342