No products in the cart.
You can never go wrong when sugar, butter and cinnamon are mixed together. They are so soft and fluffy that it melts right in your mouth when they’re still warm. Once you go ‘cinnamon-rolling’, you never go back.
Ingredients (For 18 pieces)
- 280g Water
- 2 teaspoons of Instant Yeast
- 60g Sugar / Molasses Sugar
- 500g Bread Flour (High Protein Flour)
- 80g Butter (room temperature)
- 20g Thickened Cream
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 60g Brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon Powder, mix with brown sugar
- 40g Butter, softened
- Chopped nuts & dried fruits (optional)
- Put ingredient A into thermo bowl to activate the yeast, 1 min/ 37ºC/ Speed 3
- Add ingredients B into thermo bowl to knead, 6 mins/ Dough Kneading
- Let dough rest in thermo bowl covered for 15 mins
- Divide dough into half. Roll out each half into rectangles, spread butter generously, sprinkle cinnamon sugar & nuts & dried fruits.
- Press nuts & dried fruits down gently before rolling from the long edge into a roll.
- Cut each roll into 9 equal pieces & lay out flat in 2 separate 8 inches square pan.
- Let shaped dough rise for a further 40 mins
- Baked in pre-heated oven at 180c for 13 – 18 mins
Tip: If you have a sweet tooth, you can replace the chopped nuts & dried fruit with dark and white chocolate chips.
Tip 2: This bread dough can be used to make cinnamon rolls & buns with filling
Recipe adapted from Caryn Tang Wai Yook.