No products in the cart.
Lets make some Strawberry Bingsu🍓 The perfect treat to beat the heat, made easy with the Thermomix✨
Make your own for only a fraction of the price you’d pay outside and have Bingsu done the way you wanted in seconds with no effort at all!
28g Lemon Juice
20g Condensed Milk
- Pour milk into ice cube trays to freeze, repeat 3 times
- Add strawberries, lemon juice, sugar, cook mixture at 35mins/varoma/spd 1.0
- Place strawberry jam aside
- Blitz frozen milk cubes for 20 seconds, turning the dial from 1 – 10 gradually
- Blitz the mixture at 2 seconds/turbo
- Drizzle your bingsu with the strawberry jam and garnish with strawberries, mint leaves and almonds