No products in the cart.
INGREDIENTS (10 truffles)
- 150g Hazelnuts
- 10g Raw Cocoa Powder (& some extra for dusting)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 40g Whole Hazelnut, for filling
- 40g Honey
- 100g Chocolate
- Some chopped nuts (optional)
- Place Hazelnuts into TM bowl.
- Chop 3s/Speed 6.
- Add cocoa powder, vanilla and sea salt. Mix 3s/ Speed 4.
- Add in honey and mix 10s/ Speed 4 till the ingredients stick together.
- Roll into balls, insert a hazelnuts in the center and roll over chopped nuts.
- Place it in the fridge to harden.
- Place chocolate in TM bowl. Grate 5s/Speed 9.
- Scrape down the sides and melt the chocolate at 4 min/ 50°C/ Speed 2.
- Dip each truffle in the melted chocolate
- Roll over chopped nuts (optional)
- Dust with reserved raw cocoa powder
- Place truffle in fridge for 30 minutes to set until the balls are firm to touch