No products in the cart.
ThermoServer is a cooking accessory for Thermomix®. It is a double wall stainless steel pot that keeps food warm and chilled longer while you cook other dishes with your Thermomix®.
There are many ways you can use your ThermoServer. Here are some ThermoServer usage ideas by our user community!
Get your ThermoServer from our online store by clicking here.
- Leave steamed rice to sit in it for at least 15 minutes for the fluffiest rice ever
- Keep your pasta warm, while you cook the pasta sauce in the Thermomix.
- Proving bread dough
- Keeping baos, steamed buns (man tou), and pancakes warm
- Keeping your just cooked noodles, fried rice, bee hoon, yee mee etc warm
- Letting your braise continue to slow cook while you cook other dishes
- Keeping your popiah skin and fillings warm
- Keep ice frozen and just made sorbet chilled longer
- Yoghurt will stay the perfect temperature while it incubates
- Keeping salads and sandwich veggies cool and crisps
- Prop the Varoma dish on top of the ThermoServer to strain your pineapple pulp and juice to make pineapple tart jam
- Use it to store rinsed bee hoon until you are ready to cook it
- Keeping cocktails and mocktails nicely chilled
- Place homemade ice popsicles and slushies in it for kiddie gatherings
- Allowing the jelly to stay warm and liquid while you work on your jelly art
- Keeping breakfast congee warm till everyone wakes up
- Storing whole* poultry and fishes and keeping them warm to serve up directly on the dining table
- Serving dishes (saucy, soupy dishes) that can be split up for sharing** across the table
- Keeping desserts (eg peach gum dessert, cheng teng, white fungus dessert etc) chilled
- Storing food that needs to be brought out for a gathering
*Whole poultry and fishes require the largest Oval ThermoServer 2.5L (below picture).
** Use 2 ThermoServer 1L to split and serve a dish across two ends of the dining table