No products in the cart.
Whipping up a breakfast has never been an easy job especially with a toddler but with this recipe, breakfast will be as easy as one, two, three. A delicious and healthy breakfast made in less than 40 minutes that feeds the whole family.
Ingredients (For 10 small portions)
- 200g Banana, sliced
- 120g Plain flour
- 2 Egg yolks
- 140g Water
- Put the sliced bananas into Thermo Bowl, 10s/ speed 3
- Add flour, egg yolks and water in for mixing, 10s/ speed 3.5
- Empty the batter into a bowl.
- Heat up the non-stick frying pan with low heat and pour 2 table spoon of the batter into frying pan.
- Cook in low heat for 1 – 2 minutes until the bubbles start forming on top of the pancakes. Flip the pancake over.
- Repeat step 5 for the remaining batter.
- Leave the pancake to cool down to room temperature.
Tips: Oil is not needed for this recipe if you use a non-stick pan.
Recipe adapted from Baby Food Cook Book.