Thermomix® is a revolutionary kitchen appliance that has taken the culinary and foodie community by storm. With its advanced features and versatility, Thermomix® brings convenience, efficiency, and a touch of wow to your everyday cooking. These are the main benefits unanimously agreed by users how Thermomix® has enhanced their cooking journey. Since the introduction of the first blending cooker VKM5 in 1961, Thermomix® has constantly evolved over the years to provide more features and benefits for its users.
- All-in-One Kitchen Wonder
Thermomix® is more than an ordinary kitchen appliance. It is an all-in-one that combines the functions of over 45 cooking functions and modes into one, effectively replacing multiple devices with one single unit. With its built-in scale, powerful motor, precise temperature control, and a variety of attachments, Thermomix® can replace many common standalone kitchen equipments, freeing up precious counter real estate and declutter the kitchen for more space for creativity.
- Smart Cooking Assistance
Thermomix® takes the guesswork out of cooking with its smart features. The intuitive interface and guided cooking recipes allow even beginners to create delicious meals with ease. The built-in recipe library provides tried and tested success guaranteed recipes for endless inspiration. Connect the Thermomix to the Cookidoo® platform for access to thousands of recipes from around the world. From soups and sauces to mains, one port dishes, baked goods and desserts, Thermomix® can help you create culinary masterpieces effortlessly.
- Time-Saving Efficiency
Say goodbye to labourious and time-consuming food preparation in the kitchen. The powerful motor and sharp blades make chopping, grinding, and blending quick and efficient. Precise temperature control ensures perfect cooking results every time, while the steaming function gently cooks food to preserve the nutrients. Whether you’re preparing a weeknight dinner or hosting a dinner party, Thermomix® helps you to wow your guests to churn out impressive food quicker and faster, without compromising on taste.
- Versatility for Every Palate
Thermomix caters to a wide range of dietary preferences and culinary styles. From vegan and gluten-free recipes to gourmet dishes and homemade baby food, Thermomix® has got you covered. With adjustable speed settings, you can achieve the desired texture and consistency for your recipes. The Varoma attachment allows you to steam vegetables, fish, and even make your own yogurt. Create food for every taste bud with meal that wow.
Thermomix has revolutionised the way we cook, bringing convenience, efficiency, and a touch of wow to our everyday cooking adventures. Thermomix® is truly the future of cooking.
So, whether you’re a seasoned chef or a novice cook, look forward to embracing the Thermomix® experience and elevate your cooking game to new heights.
Get ready to wow your family and friends with delicious meals made effortlessly with Thermomix!
The best way to discover Thermomix® is to attend an in-person cooking experience where you can ask questions, try cooking with the Thermomix® and even taste the food you’ve made!
Experience Thermomix® now. Book your cooking experience here.
Check out some of these dishes that are sure to wow your loved ones.
Thermomix® Sous Vide Steak
- 2 strip steaks (approx. 4-5 in. long ea.)
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 sprigs thyme, plus extra to garnish
- 2 sprigs rosemary, plus extra to garnish
- 1800g water (approx. or enough to fully submerge bags but not higher than the maximum capacity of the bowl)
- 30g lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- steak sauce to serve
- Pat steaks dry with paper towel. Drizzle steaks with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Divide seasoned steaks, garlic, thyme and rosemary between two vacuum sealer bags. Seal bags with a vacuum food sealer machine and set aside.
- Insert blade cover. Place water and lemon juice into mixing bowl and heat 7 min/60°c/Reverse/speed Spoon.
- Place sealed bags into mixing bowl using kitchen tongs, ensure bags are well covered by water and cook Sous-vide mode set 1 h/60°c. Once cooked, carefully remove bags from mixing bowl with kitchen tongs.
- In a cast iron frying pan (10 in.), heat oil and butter to medium-high heat. Open sous-vide bags, transfer steaks to the hot pan and sear until browned (2-3 min. per side). Garnish with fresh herbs and serve hot with steak sauce.
Dani Valent’s Thermomix® Basque cheesecake
- 7 eggs
- 1000 g cream cheese, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 350 g white sugar
- 500 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 30 g plain flour
- fresh cherries or berries, to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line base and sides of a springform tin (23 cm) with baking paper, ensuring paper extends 10 cm above the top of the tin. Set aside.
- Place eggs into mixing bowl and mix 20 sec/speed 4.
- Add cream cheese and mix 30 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then mix for a further 30 sec/speed 5 or until smooth.
- Add sugar and mix 1 min/speed 5, with aid of spatula.
- Add cream and mix 30 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then mix for a further 30 sec/speed 5 or until smooth.
- Add flour and mix 2 min/speed 5. Pour mixture into prepared tin and bake for 1 hour (200°C) or until just set but dark and caramelised on the outside (see Tips). Cool in the tin for 1 hour, then release the sides of the tin and remove the paper. Serve with fresh cherries (optional) or eat your basque pure.
Thermomix® One Pot Crackling Claypot Chicken Rice
- 350g jasmine rice, washed and drained dry
- 500g water
- 400g fresh chicken thighs (deboned and cut into 4 x 4cm cube)
- 5 dried shitake, soaked and quartered, squeeze dry
- 1 Chinese sausage, sliced diagonally (optional)
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soya sauce
- 1 tbsp hua tiao wine (optional)
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp white pepper
- ½ tsp cornstarch
- Saute Ingredients:
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 slices ginger, julienne
- 30g oil
- Drizzling Sauce:
- 1 tbsp dark soya sauce
- 1 tbsp shallot oil/fried salted fish oil
- 30g salted fish, cubed and fried in oil. Reserve oil.
- 30g shallots, pre-fried and reserve oil
- Spring onions
- Marinade chicken with marinating ingredients for minimum 30 mins.
- Chop garlic 5secs/Sp 5, scrape down, add ginger, mushrooms and saute 4mins/120deg/ reverse / sp 1.
- Insert butterfly. Add marinated chicken. Saute 10mins/120deg/Rev / Spoon.
- Remove chicken to a bowl, drain sauce.
- Wash bowl, add drained rice, 500g water, salted fish oil and start rice cooker mode
- At 23 min remaining, add the raw salted fish and Chinese sausages through the lid hole
- At 7min remaining, add half of the cooked chicken through lid hole.
- Once done, immediately remove cooked rice and add the remaining cooked chicken into an oven heated claypot / ThermoServer, let it simmer for around 15min
- Add the drizzling sauce over the rice and all the garnishes
- Serve with sliced chilli, chopped spring onions and coriander leaves
Tips: Use red snapper or threadfin salted fish