The Cookidoo® App will now be available from 1 November 2022, to Thermomix® users in Singapore! This new touchpoint complements and improves the user experience on Cookidoo®.
How does it work?
- Download the free mobile app for iPhones from Apple App Store and for Android devices from Google Play Store
- Enjoy a consistent experience with the website in terms of functionalities and content from the mobile App
- Search what you want to cook, plan your weekly menu, buy ingredients from the Shopping List and cook your favourite meals
- All recipes, editorials, thematic pages, recommendations conveniently accessible on your phone
- Faster loading time
- Use of native functionalities of the mobile device (eg. photo upload to Create recipe
- Options for personalisation (settings, push notifications, etc.)
- Use of offline Shopping List
Try out Cookidoo®
Cookidoo® is the world’s largest guided cooking digital recipe library. Recipes you like, bookmarked and saved will be synchronised into your own Thermomix® device so you can always cook the dishes you like directly with guided prompts from your Thermomix®.
Download the app for iOS or Android devices here ⬇
Download the App from Apple App Store
Download the App from Google Play
The best way to explore Thermomix® is through an in-person cooking experience.
You and your loved ones can touch and feel, try cooking with Thermomix® and taste the food cooked!
Book your free and obligations-free personal Thermomix® Cooking Experience now.
You can book an in-person session at our office, your home at any date/time you prefer; or choose to attend a fixed session that runs during week days at 2pm (except Public Holidays) at one of our Cooking Studios.
Host & be Rewarded
You can host a cooking experience in your home, your Advisor’s home or in one of our Cooking Studios or simply recommend Thermomix® to your friends and be rewarded. Read more about our Host Reward Programme here.