No products in the cart.
Ingredients (Make 18 Portions)
- 130g Fresh or Frozen Berries (E.g. Raspberries, Blueberries)
- 300g Water
- 350g Honey
- 2 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Place berries and water into mixing bowl and mix 20s/ Speed 4
- Then, cook for 5 mins/ 90ºC/ Speed 2
- Strain liquid through a fine mesh sieve into a jug and discard sieve contents.
- Weigh cordial liquid back into mixing bowl, noting the exact weight, then add the same weight as cordial mixture in honey and cook 6 mins/ 90ºC/ Speed 2.
- Allow to cool in mixing bowl, then add lemon juice and combine 10s/ Speed 2.
- Pour into a sealable bottle and place it into the refrigerator until ready to use.
- To serve, dilute cordial in still or sparkling water
Recipe adapted from ‘Everyday Cooking for Thermomix Families’.
Get the book here: https://thermomix.com.sg/product/everyday-cooking-for-thermomix-families/