No products in the cart.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- Ingredients A (Garam Masala Spice Mix):
- 2tsp Black Peppercorns
- 2tbsp Coriander Seeds
- 1tbsp Cumin Seeds 0r Caraway Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Cloves
- 1tbsp Ground Cardamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Dried Bay Leaf
Ingredient B (Chicken Garam Masala):
- 400g Crushed Tomatoes, canned
- 80g Sour Cream, 10% fat
- 50g Butter
- 1tsp Sugar (Optional)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 500g Chicken Breasts, skinless, cut into cubes (3cm)
- 1/4 tsp Salt, to season chicken
- For Garam Masala Spice Mix, place into a mixing bowl and grind 40s/ Speed 10. Transfer into an air-tight jar and set aside.
- For Chicken Garam Masala, place crushed tomatoes, sour cream, butter, and sugar into mixing bowl and cook 12 mins/ 100°C/ Speed 2, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid to help prevent splashing.
- Add salt and 2tbsp reserved garam masala spice mix and cook 3 mins/ Varoma/ Speed 1, place simmering basket onto mixing bowl lid.
- Add chicken breasts and salt into mixing bowl, insert measuring cup and cook 6 mins/ 100°C/ Speed Slow Stir. Add salt to taste and serve hot.
Tip: Serve with basmati or plain rice.
Recipe adapted from The Basic Cookbook (English)
For more recipes from The Basic Cookbook, buy it here.