No products in the cart.
Ingredients (Makes about 40 crisps)
- 250g White Chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- pinch of Salt
- 25g Plain Flour
- 200g 40% fat cream
- Place chocolate, cumin and salt in the TM Bowl and melt for 8 mins/ 80ºC/ speed soft then for 5 mins/ 80ºC/ Speed 3. (Stop the machine each minute to scrape down the caramelizing chocolate)
- When it’s finished, blitz for 1 min/ Speed 9.
- Pour the chocolate onto baking paper or a silicon sheet and spread it out evenly, to about 2mm thick.
- Refrigate for 5 minutes before gently marking into biscuit-sized circles, triangles, or other desired shapes.
- Put back into the fridge until completely firm.
- Break into pieces according to the marked shapes. (The off-cuts can be re-melted and the process repeated)
- When ready to serve, put the butterfly in place and pour in the cream. Beat for about 1 min/ Speed 4, or until light peaks form.
- To serve, either sandwich the crisp biscuits with the cream or pipe drops onto a serving plate and arrange the crisps between.
Tips: Be warned, the chocolate softens quickly.
Recipe adapted from ‘In the Mix: Great Thermomix Singapore’ by Dani Valent.
Get the book here: https://thermomix.com.sg/product/in-the-mix-great-thermomix-recipes/