No products in the cart.
Ingredients (Makes about 15)
- 30g Parmesan Cheese, roughly chopped
- 100g Cornflakes
- 400g Boneless. Skinless Fish Fillets
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley Leaves
- 1tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 3 tbsp Plain Flour
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- Oil, for shallow frying
- Place cheese and cornflakes into mixing bowl and chop 10s/ Speed 8 or until mixture is blended into a fine crumb. Set aside.
- Place fish, parsley and tomato sauce into mixing bowl and blend 10s/Speed 8 until smooth.
- Shape heaped tablespoons of the mixture into log shapes. Set aside.
- Place flour on a plate, place eggs into a shallow bowl and place reserved crumb mixture in a shallow bowl. Dust fish fingers in flour, dip into egg, then coat in crumb mixture. Refrigerate until required.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry fish fingers for about 6 – 8 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden brown on all sides and cooked through
Tip: This recipe is suitable for freezing.
Recipe adapted from Thermomix Cooking for your Baby & Toddler
Need more recipes and tips for baby and toddler? Buy the cookbook here.